segunda-feira, 26 de agosto de 2013

Heaven's Touch - Chapter 1 pt1

    I feel the gentle touch of wind in my dreams. Silence invades my heart as I long for eternal rest. Words disappear in front of my resting brain while my body starts shutting down, keeping only the required services to maintain life support. Never felt this type of peace before, so calm and warming that I almost feel the need to dream forever. A question arises, waiting for an answer that will never come: Why can't we dream forever?
    It's strange to feel so empty and, at the same time, feel so alive. Long gone are the times where one day seemed like an eternity, where the most honest mistake was considered by me a capital error. I'm still trying to change who I am, even though I don't know who I am. "Sorry for the nonsensical reasoning", screams my head in agony because of such stupid sentence.
    Suddenly! I wake up in misery. The dream is now over, peace is gone and my brain keeps bugging me with one hundred questions per second, and then one hundred more. How can eternity last to little while pain keeps returning every once in a while to rule one's life? This same questions keeps popping and popping. It's strange to feel trapped inside your head, feeling hopeless and a slave to your own chemical reactions. Why it happens? I cannot find the proper answer...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário