sábado, 8 de outubro de 2011

Sea of Sorrow


Darkness,
Stone cold ice
Burns through skin
As i remember the past,
A cold dark place.

I remember those happy times,
When making a smile
Wasn't painful,
As painful as a knife to the stomach.

I remember when listening to the piano
Gave my heart a warm feeling,
It didn't echo through it's missing
Existence.

The volume swells
Of a forgotten memory echo
Between the walls of thought,
As i battle the past,
A cold dark memory.

Darkness,
When will the fire and rimstone
Rise to this world,
Simply to put an end on this pain?

I listen to the piano
As tears crawl on my face,
Falling to the floor,
Creating ice blocks
Around my feet,
My bare feet.

A sea of sorrow invades my heart
As i look for a place to hide,
Just one place to die.


Música: Dimmu Borgir - Sorgens Kammer
Poema: Jimmy

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário