sábado, 10 de março de 2012

Full Circle

In Time I Sleep,
This life I leave.

Close your eyes
And portray this last journey
With me;
It's only just a dream,
Let's be together at last.

My solitude
Keeps freezing life,
A shadow unveils
A will to be
With the unknown,
The impossible.

Can you ear my silent
Scream,
Open lungs filled with pain
Unencumbered by the cry
Of one last wish.

I failed in life,
Misery is just one lucky follower
Of my misfortunes,
Keeping me away
From your warm words
That prevail above
Any rational thinking.

Lust and famine,
Pestilence I desire
For thy creation
That separates the sea
Of my will,
Duality.

It starts to rain,
The leaves, fallen on pale ground,
Start to rotten,
Come full circle with life
As I shall be.

A stained, imperfect creation
Will forever stay incomplete
As long as it doesn't meet it's
Other half.

I only could have awakened
With your company,
Tides of misery continue to
Create enigmas,
One's personal Nero unleashed
By a rainy moonlight
That exhales deep urges
Of departing.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário