quinta-feira, 1 de março de 2012

Succumbing in Redemption

Forgiven...
I give my last steps
With wind as my company,
A fortress of pain
Engulfs this existence
Like fire and brimstone
Propagate in the depths of hell

A river of solitude
Creates a wave of depression,
In sadness I look
For your last words,
In theses lost moments
I try to picture you
Standing by my side.

Yes, you've forgiven me,
But my grief stops
My redemption,
Standing in the doorway
Of judgment death whispers
A lullaby.

As I feel the cold touch
Of vanishing approaching
I know my time has came,
And although I don't want to succumb
I acknowledge my fate.

The wind touches my pale skin
And brings one last gulf
Of fresh air,
The last image i portray
Is the one where you and me are together,
Even though that's my life's illusion.

Buried underneath the cross
My soul is expelled from the body,
Now in my vast dreams
I may live happy being around you,
Oh death thank you
For freeing me.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário